Talking Shit #77

Posted by The Bearkeeper on
Category: Open Day/Talking Shit25 Comments

Today we are going to ask everyone who visits Jammy Toast to just “Talk Shit” for the day. We ask that anyone who visits Jammy Toast leaves a comment on just about any subject they choose. Funny or sad, true or false, real or fake; we don’t give a shit as long as it is entertaining and doesn’t really hurt anyone. We ask you to do this because we are too busy to think of anything else to post – hopefully everyone will like the freedom to whine and bitch. The rules are pretty simple to explain – basically, anything goes!

If you visit Jammy Toast on a “Talking Shit” day then you have to leave at least a comment behind – it’s the law! If you are new to Jammy Toast then just say “Hello” or maybe introduce yourself; tell us how you found us and why you visit. Anything goes today.

Remember, though; Stuff is cool – Spam is not!!

If you break the rules and visit us today but don’t leave a comment then please remember bears have a very particular set of skills; skills acquired over a very long career. Skills that make them a nightmare for people like you. If you leave a comment, that will be the end of the matter. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don’t, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will bite and scratch you.

You have been warned!

Garfield StripGarfield is copyright © Paws, Inc. If you like the cartoons we reproduce here on Jammy Toast, please consider purchasing some of the Garfield merchandise. These are available through where you can view them in full-colour and at a higher quality!

About the Author

The Bearkeeper

A sad and lonely old man who used to have a life but it has now been taken over by his dedication to the cause of saving Renault Bears, running Jammy Toast and searching eBay, car boot sales, charity shops, lofts and even under beds for his beloved bears. He has even now taken in Flat Eric to save him from homelessness – his life is no longer his own!

25 Comments on “Talking Shit #77”

  1. Dear Bears, if I ever invite you into my hotel room, there is a 99% chance it will be to explain to me how the TV remote works & a 1% chance to give you the free toiletries I don’t want.

  2. Wishing it was Sunday as I really want ice cream not going shopping last week means I have sweet feck all in the food cupboard :sad:

    In other news some cake would also be nice :roflao:

  3. Yay its raining. Its also fucking freezing (.)(.) yes that may mean VERY stiff lady lumps BUT it also means the marsbars of Birkenvegas will not be outside screaming and shouting HURRAR!! :grin:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *